What you'll do:
● Help shoot video and photo content in house and in the field. We are looking to have our brand and store culture documented on a regular basis to build our story and provide content for our social channels.
● Edit video content for different social platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, etc
● Edit photos in Photoshop Camera Raw/Lightroom and video footage in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
● Record voice overs for radio ads and/or videos in Adobe Audition
● Keep track of analytics for performance on social channels
● Post final content to each channel as needed by the KA team
What we're looking for:
● Photo and Video Skills
● Pre Production and Post Production experience
● Audio experience, and editing experience with Adobe Audition or other audio software
● Editing Skills (Proficient in Adobe Premier a plus).
● An understanding of social media platforms
● People skills (the ability to interview someone) and a sense of humor.
● Flexibility and the ability to pivot quickly
● Be proficient at using a DSLR
● Have good knowledge of narrative, pacing, use of audio, etc.
How to apply:
● Your cover letter should be no longer than 250 words
● In the spaces allotted, please include:
○ Link to your portfolio site, sizzle reel, body of work
○ Link to a video that has exemplary storytelling and explain what makes
it so good
○ A link to the best meme you’ve seen in the past week
○ Why you want to work at Kings Avenue Tattoo
How To Apply